24/7 MedStaff has a ready team of medical and non-medical caregivers ready o provide home healthcare to your loved ones from children in need of care to adults that need quality of life services. Whether you are recovering from surgery or illess, our highly skilled home healthcare professionals strive to create a supportive, caring, safe and professional environment in your home or facility. We know you will want the highest standard of care for your situation and that is what 24/7 MedStaff provides.
Some of the basic living activities our home healthcare professionals can assist with include:
- Bathing: includes grooming activities such as shaving, and brushing teeth and hair
- Dressing: choosing appropriate garments and being able to dress and undress, having no trouble with buttons, zippers or other fasteners
- Eating: being able to feed oneself
- Transferring: being able to walk, or, if not ambulatory, being able to transfer oneself from bed to wheelchair and back
- Continence: being able to control one’s bowels and bladder, or manage one’s incontinence independently
- Toileting: being able to use the toilet
Instrumental Activities of Daily Living include:
- Using the telephone: being able to dial numbers, look up numbers, etc.
- Managing medications: taking the appropriate medications and correct dosages on time
- Preparing meals: making appropriate food choices and preparing meals safely
- Maintaining the home: doing or arranging for housekeeping and laundry
- Managing finances: budgeting, paying mortgage/rent and bills on time, etc.
- Shopping: being able to shop for groceries and other small necessities, and transport purchases from store to home
- Using transportation: being able to drive or use public transportation for appointments, shopping, etc.
In addition, we also provide the skilled nursing care patients that require a more involved level of personal care. Our goal is to ultimately provide and enhances level of health and quality of life for the patients we serve. Paramount in our healthcare service, is the dedicated attention to the highly specialized needs of the patient.
24/7 MedStaff partners with physicians, referral sources and other healthcare professionals to maintain coordination of health care services with the objective of providing the best outcomes possible for our clients.
Ultimately, 24/7 MedStaff’s primary goal to make life easier and better for you, your family and your loved ones. Which is why our focus is always quality of life regardless of the service we provide – from childcare to geriatric care, we focus on quality of life. For your Home Healthcare needs, contact 24/7 MedStaff.